Sunday, November 22, 2015

Holiday Season Gifts

Do you ever have someone or maybe a few people that are extremely hard to shop presents for? I know I have a hard time for a couple people within my family and what I like to do is make them something. Usually it's completely customizable, which makes the gift even more meaningful. Of course making something will take more time than just running to the store and grabbing something you "think" they will like. Customizable gifts aren't only a plus for the receiver, it's also a plus to your wallet. If you're on a tight budget for gift giving, hand crafting is the way to go!

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited! I found this idea on Facebook that takes your old baby clothes and turns them into blankets. I have all my daughters old clothes because I thought I may have another one someday. I was going to have a garage sale this summer and didn't. I am so glad that I kept the clothing now. Its a really neat idea for a gift as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love finding the right gift for people, but sometimes it's very difficult - I make cards and little crafts for people if I have the chance!

    ReplyDelete