Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Perfume Platter

This DIY perfume platter is a great way to add some fun décor into a bedroom or even a bathroom. It also allows you to showcase your perfume as well as make each bottle easier to find. You can even choose any color or design on a platter to make it even more personable. I found this simple project from a YouTube video that I have posted on my blog under my DIY Crafting & Décor Videos to Check Out tab.

Photo by Bailey
Supplies needed:Platter, pencil, candle stick holder and a hot glue gun.

Step 1:
Turn the platter over and mark out the center where you're going to place the candle holder.
Photo by Bailey

Step 2:
After finding the center, place hot glue all around the rim of the candle holder and press it down to the back of the platter.
Photo by Bailey
Step 3:
Hold the candle holder against the platter for about 15 seconds, allowing the glue to dry.

Step 4:
After the glue has dried, flip the platter over and fill it with the perfume you'd like to showcase.

2 comments:

  1. How fancy! I would love to do this if I had room to put it some where. I might have to find room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! And it doesn't look too difficult, either. If I can find the space to put it somewhere, I might give this a try!

    ReplyDelete