Monday, September 21, 2015

Creating Your Crafting Closet

The best places to find crafting items and supplies is obviously crafting stores such as Michaels and Hobby Lobby. Yes, sometimes these stores can be pricey, but they always seem to have 40% off coupons regularly each week. They also have plenty of sales going on all the time where you might not be able to use a coupon, but everything is still a really good deal.

You can find these coupons on their website home page, as well as in the newspaper. SCORE! That's two coupons for you each week. Taking advantage of these opportunities only benefits you by helping make your cheap DIY projects even cheaper. I take advantage of these coupons and sales all the time. That is why I have a lot of supplies. Everything that I have in my boxes are just a few dollars a piece, except the hot glue gun. A new one of those costs around $10, and even that isn't too bad of a price.

Here's a map to Michaels in Topeka.


Here's a map to Hobby Lobby in Topeka.

2 comments:

  1. I love Hobby Lobby coupons. They are so good about telling me about them when I am in the check out line. You can just look them up on your phone and they will accept them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Michael's - I tend to spend hours in there if I'm not careful, haha. Great guide! I'll have to keep this in mind next time I go shopping for art supplies.

    ReplyDelete