Sunday, August 30, 2015

Basic Items Found In a Crafter's Closet


Photo by Bailey

Below are the items that you can find in my crafting closet.
  • Acrylic paint
  • Glitter
  • Elmer's glue
  • Fabric glue
  • Ribbon
  • Scraps of fabric
  • Lace
  • Paint brushes
  • Masking tape
  • Buttons
  • Thread
  • Scissors
  • Hot glue gun & glue
  • Super glue
  • Blank canvases
  • Scrapbook paper
  • Stickers
  • Clear protectant spray
All of these items are easy to store in scrapbook and crafting cases. I have 3 scrapbook cases that are 12in x 12in and a larger case that is 17in x 16in. They stack up great so they won't take up a bunch of space. They're also labeled and organized to help make my supplies very easy to find.

1 comment:

  1. I have so many things for my daughter and I to do but she is four so I have to keep them up high and out of sight. I really need to organize my crafting nook, maybe after this semester:)

    ReplyDelete