Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Introduction

Hi, my name is Bailey Turner. I am YOUR expert (kidding) when it comes to crafting and making home decorations. I love to craft because for me it is a time where I can relax and just focus on the project, rather than work, money, school, and homework. Everything else that normally is stressing me out is not what I'm thinking about when I'm crafting.

I make new home decorations all the time for each and every room you can think of. It is my job to teach you tips and tricks about my expertise when it comes to decorating on a tight budget, or decorating with uniqueness. The decorations that I make are do-it yourself projects where I find several things on Pinterest and usually combine them together to make my very own décor. There are a bunch of tips and tricks out there that I am here to teach you while showing you step by step of a few do-it-yourself projects. I will also let you know approximately how much each project costs to make. Crafting is a time where you can have fun and relax, so let's start this project together!

No comments:

Post a Comment